27.11.09

My third year of university

This year I am in my third year of journalism at university of Chile. When I started to study I really didn´t know if this career would be my vocation and the only one for me, but I chosen it and now I am here writing this essay.

Until now, sometimes I think that I took wrong decision, but neither I like another career to change, so I hope to end journalism and then see what I have to do. By the way, these three years it wasn´t be bad, but I don´t feel like journalism be the career to me, because I don´t like to interview people and write news.

I think that this year has been the hardest one until now, because we have subjects like radio and television, that are practical and need a lot of time and dedication. So these are more difficult for me. Also in 2009 I learned, for example how to use video cameras, the Mac program: Final Cut to edit videos and other things like that.

This year I had thirteen subjects between practical and theoretical, and english. I passed all my subjects at the first semester and I hope to this happen again this semester. Next week I end my class and then we have exams until december fifteen. When finally I can travel to my home in the south.

Now, the only thing that I want is that this semester get over, because I am tired and stressed. And some friends are finished them semester so I want to hanging out with them. If I had to define this year I say that this was a stressful year, with more requirements and responsibilities, specially with my classmates, because we had a lot of group works.

If I have to make a self evaluation of my academic year I have to say that I didn´t do my best because I didn´t to motivate to study or make a very good job, I just tried to pass the subject, but something that I always did was came to almost every class to learn.

Maybe next year subjects will be more interesting to me and I could to motivate to study more and learn new and important things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario