12.11.09

ICEI


Our faculty have a lot of problems in its facilities. First of all, and something essential like toilet paper. We don´t have it! Maybe it could sounds stupid but is necessary for all of us.


Well, also the computers are very old, and most of the time they doesn´t work properly.


Another problema that we have is about the equipment, like cameras, edit rooms, and all that stuffs, because there are a very few of each one, so sometimes you can´t use them.


Also, I was very shocked when I knew that the movies that borrow in the library aren´t original. Before I started university, I never thought that these things happen in University of Chile, the most important university of this country. So, it was very disappointed to me.


All these problems would sort out if the university gives more money to our faculty, because it have financial difficulties to improves its facilities.


Also, there are some problems with subjects of journalism, for example we don´t have history and english inside our schedule. I think that it was a huge problem, because these subjects are necessary for our future jobs.


But, I don´t want to be unfair, so I have to say that I like that in our faculty, most of the teachers are to devote with them work and with the students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario