29.10.09

Lucky person

My family is composed by my parents and my two brothers, I am a middle child and the only one girl, so I am spoiled, specially of my dad.My older brother has just one year of difference with me, so we are close brothers. When we were kids, we spent a lot of time together. Then, when we came to study in santiago, we lived together in our flat, so we still be more than brothers, friends.

I always have had a good relation with my closest family, certainly that sometimes I had problems, but nothing really important. I have wonderful memories of my childhood, because we traveled a lot, I remember long trips by car with all my family, we had luck to know a lot places of Chile.

When I left my home in Puerto Varas to study in santiago, I realised how much important is my family to me, I need to talk with them very often to know about them and tell them about my life.

Actually, I don´t have just one best friend. I have a few really good friends, some of them are my school friends of Puerto Varas, whom study in santiago like me. And also, I have good friends at university, with whom I spend a lot of time, and I like to hang out with them. I had the luck to found very special people, whom made of my life far of my family more happy.

I think that every one are influenced by their families and friends, but in different ways. In my case, I think that sometimes I have to talk with my family, but in others is better to me to talk with my friends when I had a problem. It depends of the problem.

Finally, I have to say that I feel that I am very lucky person by the family and friends that I have.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario