1.10.09

Skins


Really, I like a lot of TV series, but the last one that I saw complete was the british Skins, I saw by youtube, and then you could see it by HBO, and now by MTV.

This serie is about a group of young friends, who had problems with drugs, alcohol, sexuality, eating disorders, dysfunctional families, etc.

I like Skins, because it shows very different realities, in a different culture. And also, like I said in another post, I like the british accent.

Also, I like the music and the aesthetics of this serie.

But, I have to say that my favourite was the first season, because then, when appears new characters the serie makes it worse.

I think that Skins shows different type of young people, who not always have space to be on television. And it is entertaining and after every chapter you wants to know what is going to happen on the next one.

But, Skins is not a comedy, because it haves a lot of drama.

The principal characters are Tony, the popular and attractive guy, his sexy girlfriend, Michelle, his best friend Syd.
Cassie, the girl with eating disorder, Chris, the party guy, Jall, the clever and strict girl, Maxxie is the homosexual, and Anwar, the young muslim.

All of them have different problems during the serie.

1 comentario:

  1. Skins? Maybe I dont know anythig about Tv series.

    For your descriptions Skins looks a good serie.

    Is other side of the young people, no like S.O.S, Tv serie of Channel 13. It try to shows our "rebel childs" but they are only people with money.

    I will try to watch Skins.
    Well, see you.

    ResponderEliminar