22.10.09

I ♥ MUSIC


First of all I have to say that I think that I wouldn´t live without music. I am always been listen to music of my mp3 or my iPod. I can´t imagine my life without music.

I like a lot of music, like argentinian rock, brit pop, chilean music and pop. I can´t choose one artist or song, because I think that music means something or have importance at the moment or in specific period of the life.

If I would have to choose my favourites concerts, I choose, first of all, when I went to the concert of Fito Páez in Puerto Varas, because I really like him, and I was sit at the first place. It was great!

Another concert that I remember was the Andrés Calamaro, here in santiago. I liked it too, even I went alone. That is sounds so bad, but it wasn`t because I spent the time with a colombian girl who was also alone.

Also, I liked the big concert "Vive Latino", that was in santiago a few years ago. At this event went a lot of artist that I liked, between them; Babasónicos, Los tres, Vicentico, El otro yo, Ataque 77, and others.

Now I am waiting for Coldplay! I really wanted to go when they come here, but I was in my house in the south and the tickets were very expensive. So, when Coldplay said that they would come in november I was happy again. But, happiness didn´t lasted long time, because the national stadium wouldn´t ready for this date. So, unfortunately, until now, is not sure that they come to Chile.

Another artist that I would like to go a concert of her is Lily Allen, because I like her music, specially the songs of her last album "It`s not me, it´s you"

1 comentario: